|Deepak Chopra & Rudy Tanzi @ Chicago Ideas Week|
Photography by Robert X. Fogarty @ Dear World
This week's Video of the Week is Deepak Chopra and Rudy Tanzi's "Super Brain". Need some inspiration to help kick start your happiness? Here are 5 ways to find the meaning of life and happiness:
- Watch the film “Decoding Deepak”: Journalist and filmmaker Gotham Chopra spends a year traveling the world decoding his father Deepak Chopra. What starts as an intimate biopic becomes a deeper plunge into the meaning of identity itself.
- Simplify your life by reading “The Power of Less”. The Power of Less demonstrates how to streamline your life by identifying the essential and eliminating the unnecessary.
- Check out the Omega Institute; a global community that awakens the best in the human spirit and cultivates the extraordinary potential that exists in all of us.
- Pursuing happiness? Give “The Happiness Project” a go! Author Gretchen Rubin writes about her adventures as she test drives the studies and theories about how to be happier.
- Is work bring you down? Get back up with these articles on How to be Happier at Work:
If you take action on any of our suggestions above, share your story with us! You and your story could be featured right here on our blog! Send your action stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.